Though buying a PlayStation 4 at the most affordable PlayStation price can be exciting, you have to keep a few things in mind after buying it. Whenever you go to Sony for some servicing, repairing, or obtaining a warranty, they will ask for proof of purchase.
Now, it is pretty confusing to determine how to provide them with this document. Generally, proof of purchase is a bill or receipt from the retailer that will contain your identity, date of purchase, and PlayStation 4 price. You have to provide it to them to obtain the necessary service. In this article, we have provided all the details about PS4 proof of purchase.
What are the things that may be considered as your proof of purchase?
As proof of purchase, you have to provide any one of the following images. No mobile images are accepted. You have to take a screenshot on your PC or your console.
- Screenshot of Overall Transaction History webpage. The web page should show the following things: Web address bar showing the URL, your email id, purchase date, and PlayStation price.
- You can also provide a screenshot of the transaction details page from the PlayStation Network website. The screenshot must show the web address bar and the URL, email address, date of purchase, and PlayStation price.
- The last option is to provide a photograph of the transaction from the transaction history page. You have to take a picture of the TV, showing the interface of your PS4 and the transaction details. The details must comprise your email id, PlayStation network online ID, your product details, transaction number, purchase date, and PlayStation price.
How to get the proof of purchase?
In order to get a PlayStation 4 proof of purchase, you have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- In the PS4 main menu, you will have to go to the settings option. You will find “Users and Accounts” in the dropdown menu. Click on “Account management” and then on “Account Information”. Go to “Wallet” and finally click on “Transaction History”.
- On the transaction page, you will find the option to enter the date range. After entering the date, click on the “Next” option to go to the next page.
- On the next page, there is a list of purchases. Find and select the purchased product and then press X.
- Upon pressing X, the proof of purchase will appear on your screen.
You can also check a specific transaction of a PlayStation Store purchase to find whether the purchase was successful or not. To check that:
- Select “Account Management”. Enter all your login details. Then select “Transaction History”.
- Enter the date range and click on “Next”.
- Select any of the transactions from the list of transactions and see the details.
How to take a screenshot of the proof of purchase?
Once you have got your proof of purchase, you have to take a screenshot of it for future reference. To take a screenshot, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Press the share button and hold it for a second.
- You have to press the share button first and then the “▲” button.
- Press the share button and then click on [Save Screenshot].
To view the screenshots that you have taken, go to the content area. Click on “Capture Gallery”. Press the Options button to arrange the screenshots according to their names or dates. You can also delete the screenshots if you want. You can also transfer saved screenshots to a USB storage device.
How to share the proof of purchase?
Once you have taken and saved the screenshot of the proof of purchase, you can share it on any online platform. To upload the screenshot, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Press the Share button and then select the option “Screenshot”.
- You have to choose an upload destination. Now, select “Activities” and your screenshot will be uploaded on the PlayStation Network.
- Then select the screenshot that you want to share.
- If you want to add any comments, you can add them. You can also choose other options according to your choice. If you want to send it as a message to someone, select the name of the recipient. Finally, select the “Share” option.
Service providers may also ask for a screenshot of the “Services” screen. Follow these steps:
- Go to “Settings”.
- From the dropdown menu, select “Account Management”.
- Then go to “Account Information” and finally select “Service List”.
- Once you have selected “Service List”, click on the option “GAME”.
- Select a particular game to get the desired service list.
If you plan to buy a PS4 from a reputed e-commerce platform, you must visit the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store. This online electronics shopping store comprises more than 1.2 million products and offers services in over 2,900 cities. You can buy at the most affordable PlayStation prices from here. You may also get exciting offers and discounts. All Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card customers can purchase products on No Cost EMIs.