The sign of a new life, the symbol for welcoming a new member into the family and the traditional gift to the new daughter-in-law coming into the family, is a bangle. Usually bought in pairs, bangles have taken a modern turn and every lady wants them. They have shed the image of a traditional gift and have been shaped into the spirit of a modern person. The bold and beautiful designs of bangles have become empowering. They boost confidence and look fetching with any piece of clothing. The traditional version of bangles is not obsolete however, there is a lot more to choose from. The amazing designs that are available in the market can be bought for yourself or can be given as gifts too.
Bangles are the epitome of versatility and functional ornaments. The unbelievably creative designs around one circle will leave you astounded. Let take a look at how you can style one bangle in multiple ways.
- Wear it and slay – Wear a bangle to work, to a wedding, or a party, and the bangle will blend in seamlessly into any event. The ability of this adaptable ornament to make every outfit look good is one of the reasons why buying a bangle is such a good idea. If you are looking for quirky designs, you can look at this website to purchase gold bangles.
- Charmer bangles – If you have an open-top or adjustable bangle, you can lot lots with it. Do you have rings with charms in your jewellery box? You can just add the rings to your bangle and you have a completely new ornament! If you wish to style your bangle differently. You can add a little extra sparkle by putting together a diamond bangle and rings or earrings!
- Stack them high – Bored of wearing just one single bangle? This look is great for outdoor day parties. You can stack all your bangles together and mix the metals, stones, and designs to make a casually cool stack of bangles. If you wish to ass more texture and shape to the mix, you can try adding chunky bracelets and wrap-around necklaces to make your stack higher and cooler. If you have added all gold bangles or TheBracelets, you can add one accent piece to add colour to the mix.
- Layered necklace – Necklace and bangles can work well together. If you want to make your necklace longer with a plunging neckline, consider adding a bangle to your necklace. This looks especially good with a geometric necklace or a plain chain. If you want to jazz up your bangle for one evening, you can wrap the necklace around your bangle gracefully, and you have a whole new bangle for the evening!
- Traditions with a twist – If you are a fan of traditions, you can unabashedly follow the doctrine and wear the more traditional bangles with jeans, blazers and dresses. Enjoy the mix of traditional and modern without compromising on either. The beauty of traditional jewellery will never be out of fashion.
Wearing jewellery should boost your confidence and inspire you to be the best version of yourself unapologetically. Check out this website to purchase diamond bangles as pretty as you. The best version of you is the happiest version of you!