Indiabulls venture has introduced Indiabulls Dhani App, a distinctive application designed to provide an instant personal loan. Dhani App is a state of the art application that links a huge number of main Indian banks and puts them under one roof through credit bureaus, Aadhaar, UPI and NACH to provide instant personal loans to customers. Such loans are paperless in nature and simple to avail, considering the easy documentation procedure involved.
|Lender||Rate of interest||Processing charges||Loan proceeds|
|Indiabulls Dhani||11.99 percent onwards||Up to 5 percent||Between Rs 1,000 and Rs 15 lakh|
Foreclosure or prepayment charges are 5 percent after six months. Zero prepayment fees will be applicable on a loan amount of up to Rs 20,000.
How does the Dhani mobile app function?
Step by step process of the Dhani app is listed below:
- Download the Dhani personal loan application on your phone. The application is available on the app store, and Google play for free. Note that like the Dhani app, there is a Cashbean app too, which allows you to avail of an instant loan with ease.
- After installation, you will require entering your number. Once done, you will get an OTP, which you must place for verification.
- Once your number is verified, you must enter the loan procedure.
- The application will then ask to place in a few important details of yourself like whether you are self-employed or salaried, your employment sector (government, public or private), salary withdrawal mode (direct bank transfer, cheque, or cash), PAN card number, your address details etc.
- Once you have placed in all the requested details, verification of your identity is done, and after it is completed, you receive your loan proceeds directly to your savings account in minutes.
- Also, you can make use of the application to make e payments for the loan, track and manage your loan account and repay your outstanding amounts.
What are the required documents?
- Bank credentials
- Address proof
- PAN card
There are zero requirements for any borrower to submit any of the above-mentioned documents physically. The above documents must be uploaded directly via the web or mobile app.
What are the eligibility criteria?
- Individual must be aged 21 years and above
- Must be self-employed or salaried
- Must be a citizen of India
Why must you avail of Dhani instant personal loan?
- With the assistance of Dhani, you with a strong credit record can avail financial assistance within minutes at a suitable rate of interest.
- The rate of interest begins from 11.99 percent p.a.
- Customers can apply for a personal loan via this application for any purpose may it be marriage, business, medical needs, business, home renovation or travelling.
- Via this application, customers get access to the end-to-end app process, followed by instant disbursal directly to the bank account.
- Via this application now, loan seekers need not take any hassle of visiting banks or any other lender. They can simply conduct the whole process over the phone whenever they want.
- Loan seekers belonging to any village, city and state in India can apply for the personal loan anytime via this application.
- Dhani app’s easy to use interface makes the loan application and disbursement process very easy and quick, thus offering you the best digital loan experience ever.
- It is thoroughly a hassle-free way to apply for a personal loan, and seekers need not go through the documentation process. The loan can be applied as well as received digitally with zero hassles of uploading the document.
Benefits and features
Borrowers can avail of up to Rs 15 lakh of the amount through this application, and the amount must be disbursed directly in the bank account of the loan seeker.
- To avail of the loan via Dhani, all you must do is to assess your identity with the assistance of address proof and an Aadhaar card. If you are eligible, the loan is sanctioned as well as disbursed to your bank account in only three minutes.
- Dhani is a mobile app. It can be operated on any smartphone at any time, from anywhere, which endows you the liberty to request as well as receive a loan even when you are travelling.
- Seekers who look to avail a loan amount of up to Rs 20,000 must have bank accounts in Axis Bank, SBI, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank with the net banking enabled facility.
- Dhani application not just permits you to avail of an instant personal loan anytime but also allows you to track and manage your loan amount, pay the outstanding dues and various other things via your phone.
Do you require any guarantor, collateral, or security to avail Dhani personal loan?
There is no such requirement at all to provide any collateral, security, or guarantor to avail personal loan from the Indiabulls Dhani application.
How can you check easily the status of your online app?
You can easily track your personal loan application status in the section of the loan progress bar in case you applied through the mobile application. However, if you applied via the offline route, you could write to firstname.lastname@example.org for knowing your application status.
Is the rate of interest on Dhani personal loans floating or fixed?
The rate of interest charged on the Dhani app are fixed-rates and are calculated through the reducing balance method.
Can you apply for a Dhani personal loan with a co-applicant?
Unfortunately, No. Dhani Personal loan does not permit a co-applicant to be added to the application process.
Can you change the EMI due date on your loan?
No. After loan proceeds are disbursed to your bank account, zero change can be made to your EMI due date.
What is the instalment cycle date on your EMI?
When processing your loan proceeds, you will get the choice to select the instalment cycle date. At times, 2 due dates may be provided by the Indiabulls, which may be the 2nd and 5th of every month.
Besides mobile apps, is there any other route to apply for Dhani personal loan?
Application for Dhani personal loan can be placed on Indiabulls website. Also, you can approach the nearest branch to submit your personal loan application.