Singer Luke Bell died of an accidental fentanyl overdose, Emergency !

0 0
Read Time:59 Second

Country singer Luke Bell died because of an accidental fentanyl overdose, the medical examiner stated.

A passerby found Bell, 32, the singer of “Where Ya Been?” dead inside a shaded section of a parking area in Tucson, Arizona, on August. 26, officials stated. Drug paraphernalia seemed to be available at the scene.

“In thought on the known conditions surrounding this dying, the accessible health background, and also the study of the remains, the reason for dying is related to fentanyl intoxication,” the Pima County Medical Examiner’s Office stated inside a report released Monday.

“The way of dying is accident.”

Luke Bell, a Cody, Wyoming, native, was really a ranch hands coupled with spent “a couple of many years of college” in Laramie before he went after his musical career, based on a Spotify bio.

He released a self-entitled debut album this year and described his seem as “a tiny bit honky tonk and a bit Texas, with healthy dashes of Bakersfield and vintage Nashville,” per the bio.

After he dropped his sophomore album, “Don’t Mind Basically Do,” in 2014, he opened up for functions like Willie Nelson, Dwight Yoakam and Hank Johnson Junior.

Happy
Happy
0 %
Sad
Sad
0 %
Excited
Excited
0 %
Sleepy
Sleepy
0 %
Angry
Angry
0 %
Surprise
Surprise
0 %
U.S. Indigenous Present Previous post In 230 years, Congress has full U.S. Indigenous Present !
Roseanne Barr Next post Roseanne Barr To Present Star In New Comedy Special Show !