With over 2.5 billion active monthly users, that’s every 3 people out of 10 people on the earth, using Facebook it would be foolish not to say that without a doubt Facebook is the most important emerging market for your business needs. So this makes Facebook a prime location for businesses to operate in. here are a few hidden tricks that you can utilize in Facebook to exponentially help your business to grow.
- Facebook Messenger – with one of the best click-through rates as high as 20% and an open rate of nearly 60%, messenger has a very high conversion rate which is higher than other desktop ads. This is what makes Facebook messenger one of the best places to start your Facebook messenger marketing.
- Messenger Targetting – this is a great way to generate clean and can usually be available in any ad that you have started on Facebook. Simply put, whenever you run your ad you can enable a “Get Started” button at the bottom of the ad and when people click on that an automatic message is sent from your company’s page to that person’s Facebook messenger inbox. This is a brilliant technique because it ultimately generates leads. The rest falls upon you to convert them.
- Facebook Page Insights – this is one of the most powerful tools that you can use on Facebook is the Facebook Page Insights. This is unique because this helps you to track all the activity growth rates all the tendencies of your competitors. You can track them and even a fair bit of their activity on Facebook. Facebook Page Insights are also invaluable because give you an idea about where your followers are from by that I mean where your page and your business is being seen. This is not a concrete solution but any solution is better than no solution. This lets you have insights about your followers on five categories are Uncategorised Desktop, On Your Page, through Search and Page Suggestions and it also allows you to compare your average performance over time through benchmarking.
- Ad Library – this is a great free tool that you can use to track the performance of your competitor’s advertisements they are running. Having said that, you cannot see how the ads are performing but you can use your discretion to check which type of ads your competitors are using most often and you will have an idea as to how effective these ads are. You can access this by going to any page from your device and seeing the i button on top of the like button on any page and within that button, you can see the ad library of your competitors. The rest is up to you to evaluate what kind of ads are going on in the market and what kinds of ads are not going on and you can custom create your ads depending on this data.
- Messenger Like Strategy – this is a lock key way to get your friends to know about your business. Simply go to and click on the community button on your Facebook page and click on the “Invite your friends to like (your page)” button. Then create personalized messages and send the link f your page to your friends. This is a sure way to generate leads from the people you trust.
- Chat-blasting – this is one of the tried and tested ways to promote your Facebook page. You can use several free as well as paid apps to do this. As the name suggests chat blasting is sending messages through Messenger in bulk however you must keep in mind that it does not take much time and much effort for the audience to think this is spam so use this friend wisely and only send out chat bus of exciting offers and other important details and notifications that are too attractive not to click on.
These were a few of our tried and tested techniques that you can use on Facebook to help your eCommerce business. However, we understand that not everyone has the patience or time to undertake all these processes, especially if they have a very big business to manage. Therefore you can opt for any reputed emerging internet marketing companies that are situated in megacities like Kolkata, Delhi, Mumbai to implement all these measures for you and they are leading the Facebook Marketing scene in India.