Do you wish to study in Australia in a hassle-free manner? If so, then to obtain the Student Visa Subclass 500 from the Australian Immigration Department must be your choice. There are again certain requirements that you need to meet as part of your student visa application. Timely and effective compliance with these requirements will ensure an uninterrupted student visa application for you. A checklist of these requirements has been given below for you to consider.
The Australian Immigration Department requires you to submit certain documents imperatively. Submitting these documents is the key to ensuring the most satisfying visa application for you. These documents include the following:
- Four passport-sized photos which are clicked recently
- The verification results of your criminal records
- The test results of your English language test
- Documents that prove that you are the holder of a valid health insurance cover
- Documents that prove that you have access to adequate funds
- A substantial letter of offer or that of Certificate of Enrolment
- A valid copy of the bio-data page of your passport. A few students might need to submit their passports in person to the Department of Home Affairs office.
After you gather all these documents, you need to scan them and apply for your visa subclass 500 accordingly.
Essential Student Visa 500 requirements
As per the student visa 500 requirements, you need to show certain pieces of evidence unfailingly. You need to do so while filling out your visa application form. These include the following:
- Health Criteria: This requirement wants you to undergo a radiological check-up or a substantial medical test. This way you can prove that you enjoy sound health. If you wish to train as a nurse, dentist, or doctor, you need to pass this test successfully. To serve this purpose effectively, consult a doctor approved by the Department of Home Affairs.
- English Competency Criterion: According to this criterion, you need to prove that you can speak English to the proficiency level. So, make sure that you pass any of the tests given in the bracket (Cambridge Advanced English, Pearson Test of English (Academic), TOEFL, IELTS, and that of iBT, etc). Depending on whether you are studying a foundation course, comprehensive degree course, or that of an ELICOS program, you need to obtain the desired score.
- Financial Criterion: As part of this criterion, you need to prove that you have access to adequate funds. By meeting this requirement, you can prove that you will be able to afford the crucial costs related to your entire stay in Australia. These include your potential living, travel, and tuition expenses. In case you have eligible family members, you need to prove the availability of adequate financial resources pertaining to each of them. Say, for instance, if you have kids or a spouse, you need to prove that you can pay school fees and run the imperative costs, etc.
In case of the financial requirements comprising the student visa subclass 500 conditions, you can prove another aspect alternatively as well. According to this criterion, you need to prove that your parents or spouse have assured you to financially support you by earning the desired level of income. You can apply for Temporary Graduate Visa Subclass 485 if you want to continue your studies in Australia.
Genuine Temporary Entrant requirement
The GTE requirement is a statement through which you should prove that you are a Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE). A valid GTE statement should prove that your intention to study in Australia is completely genuine. It should also prove that you intend to reside in Australia temporarily. Alternatively, your GTE statement should prove that you are an eligible dependent coming to Australia to accompany the pertinent student. You can accompany the student in the form of his or her guardian, child, or spouse. Subsequently, the Australian Immigration Department will make a decision on your GTE requirement while considering the following aspects:
- Your previous immigration records
- The value of your course of study on your future career
- Your potential circumstances in Australia and
- The potential circumstances in your native country
You might be required to appear for an interview at your nearest Australian consulate or embassy. By doing so, the final outcome of your GTE can be determined. Hire the best Migration Agent in Perth if you need more pieces of information about the GTE requirement.
Student Visa Application Form
As part of your student visa 500 requirements, you need to fill out a valid application form. While filling out the application form for your student visa, you need to prove the following:
- You have applied for a CRICOS course. The fuller form of the CRICOS is the Commonwealth Register of Institutions of Courses
- Fill out the section which proves that you have obtained your Confirmation of Enrolment from your pertinent educational Alternatively, you can also mention that you have obtained a valid Letter of Offer instead. As a result, it will be proved that you have enrolled in your course of study successfully and
- If you are studying multiple courses in a packaged format, you need to fill out the relevant section as well.
Apart from meeting these requirements, you also need to meet the relevant character requirements too. According to this criterion, you need to prove that you are of good moral character through the submission of proper documents. Appoint a Best Migration Agent Perth if you wish to obtain your student visa 500 without any unprecedented obstacles