Per day after allowing services to resume under relaxations provided during Covid-19 lockdown, the us government offered a list of dos and dont’s.
Titled ‘COVID Appropriate Behaviours’, a list was posted on Union health ministry’s Twitter feed.
From following social distancing to avoding spitting in public areas, it gives a lot of items to follow:
• Greet without physical contact
• Maintain a distance of six feet in public places
• Wear reusable handmade masks/face cover at all times
• Avoid touching mouth, nose and eyes
• Cover mouth and nose while sneezing and coughing
• Wash hands frequently and thoroughly with water and soap or work with an alcohol-based hand sanitiser
• Do not chew tobacco, khaini etc or spit in public places
• Regularly clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces
• Avoid unnecessary travel
• Tend not to discriminate against people influenced by Covid-19, their caregivers or anyone supporting the combat against Covid-19
If social event cannot be postpone, • Keep the number of guests to the minimumd
• Tend not to visit crowded places and get away from mass gatherings
India on Tuesday reported another surge from the number coronavirus disease cases. The country recorded 9,987 cases in the last 24 hours, which took the overall tally to 2,66,598, according to the Union health ministry.
The amount of active cases in america is 1,29,917, while 1,29,214 are already cured or discharged, the health ministry update at 8 am showed.
The volume of those killed by the disease reached 7,466 on Tuesday after 266 fatalities were reported in the last one day.