Brissa Romero, 17, is missing after failing to reach a holiday party at Bowlero in Vernon Hills, desperate search efforts are underway, with her family offering a reward for information leading to her safe return.
The Disappearance of Brissa Romero
The community in Carpentersville, NY, is facing the distressing situation of 17-year-old Brissa Romero going missing on December 4, 2023. Brissa, who was on her way to a holiday party at Bowlero in Vernon Hills, has prompted widespread search efforts by local authorities and her family.
Despite surveillance cameras not capturing her entering the venue, the community holds onto hope for her safe return, with her family offering a reward for any information.
The Carpentersville Police Department, supported by local authorities and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, is actively involved in search operations and urges anyone with information to come forward.
The Search for Brissa Romero
Brissa Romero, a responsible and caring 17-year-old, went missing on her way to a holiday party, leaving her family, friends, and the community in deep concern. The Carpentersville Police Department is leading the investigation and seeking community assistance, offering a reward for information leading to Brissa’s return.
Described as 5 feet tall, weighing 115 pounds, and driving a 2008 Nissan Rogue with an Illinois license plate CZ64618, the community is rallying together to support the ongoing search efforts. Anyone with information is encouraged to contact the Carpentersville Police Department to help bring Brissa home.
About Brissa Romero
|December 4, 2023
|Bowlero in Vernon Hills
|Green long-sleeve shirt, black vest, black ripped jeans, short black Ugg boots
Jocelyn Rubi Romero, Brissa’s sister said, “I don’t know what else we can do, because we really want the cops to help us out. The majority of the part that we can do is simply coming out, showing her that we are not going to stop looking for her. We are nonstop coming out here. I want to say, my cousin started coming out here at 6:30 to catch the sunrise, so we’ve been here.”
“After around 8, that’s when her location stopped reloading and refreshing. So, that’s when we started thinking, ‘OK, this is out of the ordinary. Let’s head out over there,'” Jocelyn said.
“We have faith that she’s alive. We have faith that she’s going to come back to us and we just want her back,” said Silvia Hauilera, Brissa’s aunt. “Join us so that we can find her and bring her back to her parents. Bring her back for Christmas. It’s our wish this year that we can just get her back.”
“We’re trying to look for her clothes, for her car, and for anything she might’ve left for us that might’ve told us, ‘Hey, I was taken,'” Jocelyn said.
FAQs About Brissa Romero’s Disappearance
- When was Brissa Romero last seen? Brissa Romero was last seen on December 4, 2023, on her way to a holiday party at Bowlero in Vernon Hills.
- What was Brissa wearing when she went missing? Brissa was last seen wearing a green long-sleeve shirt, black vest, black ripped jeans, and short black Ugg boots.
- How is the community responding to Brissa’s disappearance? Friends and family are actively organizing search parties, raising awareness on social media, and offering a $1,000 reward for information.
- What are the details of Brissa’s vehicle? Brissa was driving a 2008 Nissan Rogue with Illinois license plate CZ64618, and there is a black cartoon coyote sticker to the right of the rear license plate.
- Are there any surveillance leads in the investigation? Surveillance cameras at the bowling alley did not show Brissa entering the venue, confirming she never made it to the holiday party.
In conclusion, the disappearance of Brissa Romero has left a tight-knit community in Carpentersville, NY, deeply concerned. As the search efforts continue, her family’s determination to find her remains unwavering. If you have any information that could help in locating Brissa, please contact the Carpentersville Police Department. Let us all hope for Brissa’s safe return.