KFC has greater than bending the amount of outlets open for business – with plans to accept final amount of branches serving customers again to 100 through the finish each week.
The chain closed its restaurants on March 23rd to assist slow multiplication of coronavirus – consider then has worked out how you can reopen securely.
On April 16th it announced 11 restaurants could work on a delivery-only basis – getting also cut lower recption menus choices to let kitchen staff socially distance at the office.
Which was expanded to twenty locations on April 24, using the chain now saying you will see a complete 100 branches open by Monday May 4.
KFC emphasised it had become fostering in the way it managed reopenings, with strict new rules and hygiene measures in position.
KFC United kingdom md Paula MacKenzie stated: “The following stage enables us to carry on to supply wider use of hot food for individuals who require it most, whether that’s key workers following a lengthy shift or individuals working at home who require a fast, affordable dinner for your loved ones.
“I’m hugely grateful for we people who’ve came back to operate – it’s a frightening here we are at everybody, but we’re so glad to experience our part in assisting to give the country.”
The chain added the recently opened up restaurants also mean it may donate much more of its food towards the NHS and key workers.
“We’ll have the ability to still deliver 10,000 meals per week together with Deliveroo – to increase the 13,000 we’ve already donated,” the chain stated.
The KFC restaurants open again:
- Heaton Chapel
- New Oscott
- Manchester Hulme
- Manchester Deansgate
- Ipswich – Cardinal Park
- Glasgow – Pollockshaw Road
- Glasgow – Great Western Retail Park
- Enfield – Coliseum Retail Park
- Bury – Moorgate Retail Park
- Bently Bridge – Bentley Bridge Pleasure Park
- Great Bridge – Great Bridge Retail Park
- Romford Gallows – Colchester Road
- Tyburn – Kingsbury Road
- Norwich – Mile Mix Lane
- Brighton – Western Road
- Putney – High-street
- Mornington Crescent
- Hammersmith – Nobleman Street
- Ashford – Eureka Leisure Park
- Broadstairs – Westwood Retail Park
- Dover – Honey Wood Retail Park
- Birmingham – Martineau Place
- Grimsby – Birchin Way
- Rochdale – Kingsway Retail Park
- Wakefield – Westgate Retail Park
- Glasgow – Nitshill Road
- Northampton – Towcester Road
- Wrexham – St Georges Crescent
- Southampton – Above Bar Street
- Sheffield – Queens Road
- Lancaster – Cent Street
- Oxley – Bushbury Lane
- Manchester Fort Shopping Park
- Farnworth – Albert Road
- Bloxwich – Leamore Lane
- Wythenshawe – Rowlands Way
- East Kilbride – Kingsgate Retail Park
- Slough – Farnham Road
In case your nearest branch is not there yet, KFC stated you should check Deliveroo, Just Eat and Uber Eats later to find out if it’s back, while it’s keeping an up-to-date listing of open branches online here that’ll be put into within the next couple of days.