Monsoon Is the Best time for a trek. The pleasant weather , Cool Breeze, With all the Scenic Views It just gives you a very Beautiful feeling . That’s What Makes Monsoon Treks Amazing and According to me ,One Should take a Monsoon Trek once in their life . Because it will make you Go On a Monsoon Trek again and again . So Here are the monsoon treks that you should do in the Himalayas:
1. Valley Of Flowers – Valley Of Flowers Is Situated In Chamoli region of Uttarakhand and It is one of the Best Treks to Do In Monsoon. The Valley Of Flowers Opens its Gates for Common Public In June and Closes in October.It Is one Of UNESCO’s World Heritage sites. The Speciality of The Valley of Flowers is that there are More than 300 species of Flora found here and Many rare species of Flora and Fauna Are also found here.The View from Here is so Good that it will surely make you feel as if you are living a dream . There is a Gurdwara Named Hemkund Sahib and it is the highest gurudwara in the world so make sure to visit that place as well. It will be a mesmerizing experience.
Best time to Visit- Best time to visit The Valley Of Flowers is from the Month of June to The Month October.
Level Of Difficulty – Level Of difficulty for Valley Of Flowers is of Easy Level.
Planning to do a trek? Book the amazing kedarkantha trek at the best price!
2. Kashmir Great Lakes Trek – Located at a Height of 13,750 Ft , Situated 75km away from Srinagar, in Kashmir. Great Lakes Is Known as the Prettiest Trek in India.Kashmir great lakes is an amazing place for all the Nature and Adventure Lovers. There Are Many Lakes which are named after the gods and each one of them has interesting stories attached to them. It gives you a 360 degree view of meadows , Snow clad Mountains.This is A secret place Hidden In Kashmir. There are a Variety of Flora and Fauna found in this place as well , like maple trees , Pine Trees and many other trees are found here . Hence everyone who is fond of trekking should put this in your Bucket List.
3. Best time to Visit – Best time to Visit Kashmir Great Lakes is From The Month of June To The Month of September.
Level Of Difficulty – Level Of difficulty for this trek ranges from Moderate to difficult . It is advisable for Beginners to take adequate trekking experience before starting this trek
4. Beas Kund Trek – Beas Kund is Situated In Himachal Pradesh and it is one of the Most challenging places to trek in India . This trek consists of Walking Around the Holy River Beas and Climbing Upwards to the Origin of The Holy River Beas while enjoying the Views of Pir Panjal Mountain Ranges . And once you reach the Peak there is a Lake called Beas Kund from where TheHoly River Beas Originates . And it is Believed that Sage Vyas used to Take a Bath here.
Difficulty Level – The Difficulty level of this trek is Moderate .
Best time to do Beas Kund trek – Best Season to do the Beas Kund trek is during the months of May to The Month Of October.
5. Bhrigu Lake – Bhrigu Lake is Located Near Manali and is hidden from the general Public so it is not a crowded Public Place and Bhrigu Lake is also at the half of Height of Mt.Everest which is why most of the tourists are not attracted to climb this place .
6. Level of Difficulty – Level of difficulty of this trek Ranges from Easy to Moderate.
7. Hampta Pass Trek – Hampta pass trek is also Called the Most popular adventure trek Nowadays . Hampta pass is located approx 30 kms Away from Manali . The Beautiful Scenery of Hampta pass Fills You with a sense of peace and calmness and takes you away from the Hectic Life of City . The trek is Rich with scenic views and snow covered mountains. Also there are Several River crossings. There are abundant Lush Green forests . So Overall it is an amazing trek . The Maximum Altitude you will climb during this trek is approx 14,100ft
- Best time to Visit Hampta pass – Best time to visit Hampta Pass trek is between June to October .
Difficulty level – Difficulty level of Hampta Pass trek is Easy .