Are you constantly thinking of new lifestyle blog post topics to write about? Well, brainstorming can be a daunting task! I love coming up with unique blogging ideas and share it on my blog. In this post, you will get some interesting lifestyle blog post topics to write about.
As a new blogger, it takes a lot of persistence to come up with interesting blog topics every day. However, it’s a great exercise that you can do to make your blog more interesting, unique and meaningful. Especially, when you have a lifestyle blog then it’s mostly likely everyday struggle to find lifestyle topics.
Rather than telling you how to come up with new blog post ideas I thought to design a list of topics for lifestyle blogs. Now, you can always go out of the box and add your own idea.
What else can you do with this list of blog post topics?
- Give these blog post topics a new angle
- Go deep into these blogging ideas and produce more topics
- Pick one idea and do a round-up post
- Go controversial
I also got a free 12-month blog plan for new and intermediate bloggers! Keep reading the post until the end to download your free blog plan.
Affiliate Disclosure: This post contains a few affiliate links. I may make a small commission if you purchase through any link with no extra cost to you.
Three Places To Find Blog Post Ideas Inspiration
When you’re a regular blogger, you need to come up with creative ideas to give your readers new content every week. I usually plan content in advance, but I always keep an extra list of blog post ideas in my notebook.
Where do I find them?
I often visit these three places to find lifestyle blog post ideas in almost every niche. If you ever run short of ideas then surely, check these places and note down your ideas.
Pinterest – My all-time favorite platform for tons of reasons! It gives me unique ideas, and inspiration. You can also me on Pinterest for new ideas!
Instagram – I love Instagram as it connects all of us altogether. By using a simple hashtag, we can find tons of ideas! [You can also follow me on Instagram here. I often share helpful stories and do polls. Behind the scenes for my blog]
Quora – Though, it is a Q/A platform where people actively participate to share their life experiences, and lessons. But, this is a pool of information, ideas, and knowledge! (Read this post to learn more about Quora)
I would also suggest to check out the posts below as they are so helpful in finding new blog post topics.
Top 25 ways to find new blog post ideas that never fails
121 blog post ideas for lifestyle bloggers
Before I skip to share new ideas, here are interesting topics you can write from your experience in 2019.
- Lessons I learned From 2019
- How my lifestyle changed in 2019?
- What big things I did last year to create a vision in 2020
- Major goals I accomplished last year & new goals for 2020
- Why I quit listening (Add anything crazy you did last year) to others last year, and how it’s helping me grow in 2020.
- A quick glance on my 2019 journey
- My travel experience, and expense last year and how I plan to go t0 _____ (travel destination) by the end of 2020.
Your readers are definitely interested in reading how your last year went, and how excited you must be for this year.
- Let’s find out other lifestyle blog post ideas!
- 47 Lifestyle Blog Post Topics To Write About
- Let’s unfold a few blog post topics that you can write on your blog.
1. Seven doubts every lifestyle blogger has about _____
2. 10 favorite shops and their best selling products (put affiliate links)
3. Anti-bucket list – prepare a list of things you don’t want to experience during your life
4. Must-have wardrobe staples every girl should have
5. Promote a charity or cause you’re passionate about – talk about it on your blog (women empowerment, animal cruelty, #Iamthatgirl etc)
6. Write a blog post on shopping guides for women. Make it interesting with attractive images.
7. Your thoughts on turning twenty, thirty or forty.
8. Create a tutorial on how to do it. (How to do a round-up post, how to capture images for your blog, how to record your first youtube video, how to dress-up yourself for an evening party, how to decorate a table of two)
9. What blog photography equipment you use and WHY? (Show examples, tutorial in other posts)
10. Share music you’re listening to these days
11. What would you do if you got $1000 that you had to spend on your lifestyle blog tools/resources?
12. Share your big fat advice on 6 months of blogging.
With that, you can also add variety to your blog content. What does that mean? Instead of writing a blog post over and over again, start using these 19 different types of blog posts for your blog.
Trust me, your readers would love to see these different content formats.
Looking for new blog post topics for your lifestyle blog? Check out 47+ totally new blog post ideas for lifestyle bloggers! Be creative, and write on new blog post topics today. #blogging #bloggingtips #blogger #lifestyle
13. Gift guides for lifestyle bloggers (new moms, BFF, parents)
14. Write about a product/service that disappointed you? (Just be fair – don’t get too much negative)
15. What’s your 3-year plan?
16. List of bloggers you follow
17. Talk about 7 things that inspire you daily
18. Reveal your goal-setting process
19. 5 beauty products that are worth using
20. Review a recent vacation
21. Recap an event (party, webinar, course)
22. Recommend your best books on ______ (Pick different genres)
23. How much money do you love spending on your hobby?
24. How do you take care of your expenses?
25. Step by step guide to fixing something
26. A book review / A course review / A product review
27. Favorite places to buy stock images for female bloggers (places to buy craft tools etc)
28. Best tips on designing graphics
29. List of most-popular Instagram lifestyle bloggers
30. Review your own blog and write about updates you made
31. Holiday traditions
Before I share other ideas, I also got a tip to share. It’s not necessary that you use these same ideas to write posts on your blog but you can also tweak these topics and make them according to your readers.
You should definitely see what your readers want to know about and then, also look at what you’re good at writing.
32. How to choose an outfit for family dinner?
33. Quirky and unusual gifts to surprise your friends
34. Stress-free travel advice
35. DIY project (Make the best use of images)
36. The best places to take a road trip
37. Write a travel guide to _____ (what to do, where to stay, things to avoid, hotels to stay, foods to try)
38. Make a comparison. _____ vs ____ – what’s better? (pick two products and compare)
(Here’s an example: WordPress.com vs WordPress.org – What to choose?)
39. Foods you must try in [country, city or any place]
40. How to take better photos of the streets?
41. What to pack to go skiing this weekend?
42. How do you organize all of your blogging ideas?
43. Different ways to use a planner
Want a 12-month blog plan to grow your new blog?
I also got a 12-month free blog plan for you! If you want to start a profitable blog, or want to grow your new blog to make it successful then this blog planner is super helpful! Just use the form below to sign up and receive your plan.
44. Give tips on Instagram – How to get more attention on your Instagram Story?
45. Your criteria to maintain a work-life balance
46. How to develop a healthy morning routine – what’s your morning routine? (People always love reading morning routines and how to become a better morning person)
47. Favorite cleaning tools – Discuss a cleaning tool (How to be more organized, how to remove the clutter once in a week/month)
Need more lifestyle blog post topics to write about?
- DIY wall art
- Behind the scenes
- How to style your desk
- Tips for renovating
- Cooking routines
- Best meals for guests
That was it!
Most-popular posts to help you grow your blog;
- 7 possible ways bloggers make money on their blogs
- 3 simple step process to increase your blogging productivity
- Best Blogging Books to boost your blog traffic
- The ultimate legal guide of blogging – Legal tips
Tell me what other lifestyle blog post topics you have in mind?
Add your interesting blog post ideas in the comments below!