Rajasthan Eligibility Exam for Teachers (REET) is an entrance examination for the recruitment of Teachers. This exam is conducted per annum by the Department of faculty Education Board Rajasthan. REET is the eligibility test conducted for the candidates who wish to become teachers in government schools in Rajasthan.
The candidates need to clear REET Exam 2022 to be eligible for the 3rd Grade Teaching vacancies of 46000 released by the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (BSER). Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET) OR Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test (RTET) is conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (RBSE). The state-level REET exam is conducted for Level 1 and Level 2 papers. The REET Level 1 is for Primary Teachers who want to teach the classes 1 to 5 and Level 2 is for upper Primary Teachers who want to teach classes 6 to 8. Those who want to teach classes above 8th need to appear for both the level papers respectively.
REET Exam Overview:
|Name of the Board||Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan|
|Name of the posts||Grade III Teacher|
|Examination Name||Rajasthan Eligibility Exam for Teachers|
|Examination Date||Yet to be announced by the board|
|Papers||Level 1 paper & Level 2 paper|
REET Exam Pattern:
The exam will be conducted in an offline mode. There are a total of 150 questions in each paper. Duration of the examination will be 150 minutes/2.5 hours (for each paper). There will be 5 subjects for paper 1 and 4 subjects for paper 2. Medium of examination is English and Hindi. The question type is Multiple Choice Questions for both paper 1 and paper 2. One mark is awarded for each question attempted correctly and there is no negative marking for both papers.
Paper 1 exam pattern:
The topics included in paper 1 are: Child development and pedagogy (compulsory), Mathematics, Language 1(Hindi, Urdu, Gujarati, English, Sindhi, Sanskrit, Punjabi), Language 2(Hindi, Urdu, Gujarati, English, Sindhi, Sanskrit, Punjabi) and Environmental Studies. From all these topics a total 150 questions would be asked for 150 marks. From each topic there are 30 questions for 30 marks.
The topics included in paper 2 are: Child Development and pedagogy (compulsory), Language 1 (compulsory), Language 2 (compulsory), Mathematics and science, social studies or social science. There will be 150 questions from these topics for 150 marks.
REET Online Form:
The REET online form is filled in an online mode which is available on the official website. Those who are interested in appearing in the exam can collect the application form from the online portal and fill it along with other formalities. The application form mode is online but the exam mode is offline.
The applicant can fill the form by doing the following steps correctly:
- First go to the official website of REET 2023 and click to the link: http://www.reetbser2023.in
- Go through all the important instructions.
- Click on ‘Apply Online Link’.
- Fill the application form with correct information and details which are asked.
- Check the filled form again to avoid form correction.
- Take out the print of the filled form for future use if required.
- Pay the application form fee.
- If possible then take out the print of payment also.
- Now submit the form.
REET Application Fee 2022 for REET online form:
|Level 1 or Level 2||Rs. 550/-|
|Level 1 and Level 2||Rs. 750/-|
The candidates who are applying for REET Exam 2022 Level-I or Level-II need to pay Rs. 550/- respectively. However, if candidates are applying for both REET Level-I and Level-II then they have to pay Rs.750/-.
The expected REET syllabus for year 2023 for paper 1 and paper 2 are:
Child Development and Pedagogy:
- Concept of growth and development
- Learning motivations and implications
- Understanding children mindset
- Interactive teaching
Language 1 and Language 2:
- Tenses, voice and figure of speech
- Unseen passage
- Phrasal verbs and idioms
- Phonetic (Grammar)
- Graphs and statistics
- Whole numbers and fractions
- Profit and loss
- Structure of matters
- Nature of science
- Concept of light and sound
- Laws of motion
- Laws of force
- Microorganisms and their types
- Chemical substances and their reactions
- Natural phenomena
- Culture and civilization
- Personal hygiene and information about human body
- Scope of EVS
- Social abuses and effects of addition
- The constitution of India
- Culture and civilization of India
- Geography and history of India
- Historical importance of Rajasthan
- Political issues
- Modern period and medieval period of India.